Proceedings of symposia hosted by Okinawa Churashima Foundation are available for download.
Proceedings of an International Symposium - Into the Unknown, Researching Mysterious Deep-sea Animals, 2007.
Editor: Senzo Uchida, 2010.
- Behavior and habitat selection of deep-sea fishes:a methodological perspective(PDF)
Franz Uiblein, Fernando Bordes, Pascal Lorance, Jørgen G. Nielsen, David Shale,Marsh J. Youngbluth & Rupert Wienerroither
- Observations of mesopelagic large squids in the wildusing recently developed underwater visual equipment(PDF)
- Diving and foraging behavior of toothed whales: Do toothed whales compete for prey in the deep sea?(PDF)
Yasuhiko Naito & Yoko Mitani
- Meso- and bathypelagic fish interactions with seamounts and mid-ocean ridges(PDF)
Tracey T. Sutton, Filipe M. Porteiro, John K. Horne and Cairistiona I. H. Anderson
- Biology of the Megamouth Shark,Megachasma pelagios (Lamniformes: Megachasmidae)(PDF)
- Jewels of the deep sea - Precious Corals(PDF)
Masanori Nonaka & Katherine Muzik
- Debunking an urban legend of the deep sea:The queen of the abyss and her contribution to ceratioid anglerfish biology.(PDF)
- Using the SGPT chamber for field sampling and long-term captivity of deep demersal fishes from tropical waters(PDF)
Keiichi Sato, Atsushi Kaneko & Minoru Toda
- "Mysteries of the Deep" a temporary exhibit ofdeepwater animals of Monterey Canyon.(PDF)
- Reprinted abstracts of an International SymposiumInto the Unknown, Researching MysteriousDeep-Sea Animals, 2007, Okinawa, Japan.(PDF)
Proceeding of the International Symposium - Reproduction of Marine Life, Birth of New Life!
Investigating the Mysteries of Reproduction, February 21-22, 2009.
Editor: Keiichi Sato, 2013.
- How many species of living sharks, skates and rays are there, and how did they arise over the course of evolution? (PDF)
Gavin Naylor and Neil Aschliman
- Aspects of placentation systems in the scalloped hammerhead shark, Sphyrna lewini, and the manta ray, Manta birostris(PDF)
Hiroaki Soma et al.
- Captive reproduction of sea turtles: An important success story(PDF)
David Wm. Owens and Gaëlle Blanvillain
- Conservation of Amazonian manatees in Brazil with emphasis on reproductive aspects (PDF)
- A primer on shark reproduction for aquarists (PDF)
Jose I. Castro
- Artificial production of Japanese eel Anguilla japonica (in Japanese) (PDF)